Dear Highlands Soccer Club Families,
Please note the following new information.
I have been able to reserve the additional turf field at Central Park on certain dates. This means U-7 teams will be on the field (CP4) that is closer to the parking lot. U-5 will remain on their usual field (CP5). Each team would be in the same position (from left to right) on their field. U-9 Sharks and Pirates will be on their usual field (CP5). U-9 Orcas and U-11/13 Dragons will move to CP4. This arrangement is available to us on 9/19, 10/3, 10/10 and 10/24. The other two weeks, we will go back to our one field setup.
As you know, we have been using a more structured coaching program this year, and our kids have been progressing nicely. We have received feedback from members asking for more scrimmage games, and you may be pleased to know they are coming. Kids will be having mixed practice sessions consisting of game-like activities and small-sided scrimmage games from this weekend.
You might have noticed some soccer shoes lined up near our field entrance last week. We will be having our shoe exchange once again tomorrow. So if you have shoes your child no longer needs, chances are someone else could make good use of them.
Being that there is rain in tomorrow’s forecast, I’d like to remind you to check our Website at 2:00 Sunday. If there’s no announcement on the homepage, practice is as usual. Since our weather can quickly change, we can’t announce a cancellation any earlier in the day.
See you on the field,