Uniform Exchange

If you have a HSC uniform or soccer equipment you have not used or has been gently used, post a comment here with information on size and color for others to see and consider for an exchange. Be sure to include a way for a person to contact you.
Due to volunteer staff constraints, the soccer club is unable to manage exchanges, and we ask that you please handle any trades or other arrangements yourselves.

47 Comments

1. Hi,
    I’m looking for a youth size XS uniform. If you have one please let me know.

2. Gently used, yellow size XS jersey and shorts available for free. Email me for pickup

• Hello,

Is the uniform still available? If so, I am available to pick it up anytime this week.

Christie

• You bet. I’ll put it by the front door in the morning… 1615 28th Ave.

• Wait no! Sorry, it appears we have already given it away.

3. Fckin amazing things here. Im very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail? cddcbkacddka

4. Hi, I am looking for the uniform for my 5 year old. If anyone have anything please let me know. My email id niti2679@hotmail.com

5. Hi, I have a gently warn yellow jersey with yellow socks (used maybe a dozen times). I will sell for $10 obo. It’s a Youth XS – she was 4 when she used it.

• If interested, please call me at 425-687-4907 and we’ll arrange pickup.

6. I have the current season (2013) yellow and black uniform which includes the shorts, jersey and yellow socks. Size Youth XS. It’s in great condition. I also have black shin pads and black and hot pink soccer cleets available as well.

425-295-2578

7. FREE FREE FREE

2 light blue S team jerseys
    2 yellow Youth S team jerseys

Just call me or email so you can pick them up.

8. Hi There,

I am looking for uniform for my 4 year old son .Please conact me at fatema@outlook.com or 425-749-0038.

Thanks,
    Fatema

9. Hi I am looking for uniforms for my kid — She is 6 . If anyone is selling theirs please let me know. email me at minal.desai@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Minal Monga

10. Hi! I am looking for soccer uniform and shoes for my 3 year old boy. Please contact me at sharonsmarero@gmail.com Thank You! Sharon

11. We have two pair of soccer shoes. One is (11c size), black and pink (Nike) for 5-6 years girl. The other one (3.5 size) is black/white (Reebok) for both boy or girl. We also have a shin guards for a 5-8 year old. Email hbseed@yahoo.com

12. I have a Royal Blue size Small uniform I would be happy to give to someone who could use it. please email pkeith1@comcast.net

13. Diadora soccer cleats, black, size 11.5 & Nike shin guards with built-in padded ankle bone protectors. Worn spring and fall seasons. In good pre-loved shape. :-) $15 for both. You pick up. I live by Cougar Mountain Zoo.

Heather
    206 619 1986
    heamaha at hotmail dot com

14. Hi

I am looking for a soccer uniform and soccer shoes for my 3year old boy, Please contact me at rupa044@gmail.com

Thanks!

15. Hello Everyone,
    I am looking for used soccer shoes for my son, for fall play. He just moved into a 10.5 tennis shoes. Please give me a shout if you think you have something of use to us.
    Cheers,
    Angela
    angela_bizzari@hotmail.com

• Hi Angela,
      I’ve some rather high-end Puma soccer cleats worn for maybe a season. However, they are size 10. I’d be happy to give them to your son if they’d be of use.
      Umit

• The shoe post from July 29th has been met, thank you.

16. I have a Royal Blue, size Small uniform from the Spring 2010 season for sale. Worn one season, it is in excellent/ like-new condition. You can contant us at pkeith1@me.com. $20

17. I am looking for an XS GREEN uniform for my son..please contact me if u have one available..
    natalia@santilive.com
    thanks!

18. The cleats mentioned two posts above (Feb 1, 2011) are gone.

19. Am looking for soccer uniform for my 4 year old daughter. Please contact me at prattipam@hotmail.com if you have one available.

20. For FREE: Two pairs of soccer cleats. Both size 11, excellent condition. White with a little black and red trim. Were about $20 each brand new about a year and a half ago. You pick up. Contact mattb20012002 AT yahoo.com.

21. I have 3 pairs of cleats to sell:
    - Black Veneto cleats youth size 1.5
    - Black Diadora cleats child size 12
    - Gold Nike cleats child size 10
    Contact me at malancheril@gmail.com.

22. I have two uniforms to sell. First is a green XS. Second one is an orange S. Both are hardly used and include shirt, shorts and black socks. Contact me at malancheril@gmail.com.

23. I have an orange uniform size small that I am looking to sell. Please contact me if interested 425-392-8459 or via email zoh1194@hotmail.com

24. I have 2 lightly used uniforms and three pairs of soccer cleats to sell:
    - Orange uniform size S
    - Green uniform size XS
    - Black Veneto cleats youth size 1.5
    - Black Diadora cleats child size 12
    - Gold Nike cleats child size 10

I also have 3 pairs of shinguards (2 black and silver and 1 pink).

Contact me at 206-304-2755 or malancheril@gmail.com.

25. Selling two pairs of soccer shoes. Size 11. Excellent condition. White with a little black and red trim. Roughly $20 per pair brand new (a year ago). Will sell for $9 per pair. Contact sstonebraker@ihmail.com

26. I’m looking for a gray uniform. Please contact brett.hovenkotter AT gmail.com or 206-612-8804 if you have one available.

27. I’m still looking for a yellow uniform if someone has one to sell. I have a light blue available. Thanks, theresa

28. Looking for XS Purple Uniform.

29. Wanted – Orange Uniform in XS or S. Call 425-301-4360 or email cynd@ihmail.com

30. I’m looking for a medium orange uniform.
    Call 425-392-8450 or e-mail zoh1194@hotmail.com

31. I am looking for a medium orange uniform for my daughter.

32. Hi! I am looking for soccer shoes and shin guards for a 5 year old. She wears around a size 11 or 12 for shoes. Call 425-736-9380 or email lenahanson09@hotmail.com. Thanks!

33. Looking for purple uniform for 5 year old boy. Call me at 425-281-4763 or email me at guessfish@hotmail.com

34. Looking for XS or S orange uniform. Thanks!

35. Soccer shoes for sale. Black Diadora cleats. Toddler size 10.5. Gently used, very good condition. Bought brand new for $20, on sale now for $10. If interested, call me at (206)265-1165.

• hi jeannie,
      i know you posted this in march but we are looking for a 10.5 now. are theses Black Diadora cleats still available? Thank you!
      angela
      425-837-8144

36. I am looking for a yellow uniform. My son usually wears a 4T or 5T. If you have one to sell please email me at Pinkplumeria2004@yahoo.com
    If you have another color, I might be interested as well, if it is before Friday, March 5th so I can switch teams. Thanks!

37. I have 2 kids, age 3 and 4 and am looking to buy uniforms. Please contact me at 206.412.6175 or email kimwojewoda@hotmail.com. thanks!

38. I’m looking to buy a used yellow uniform and have a light blue uniform to sell. If you have a used yellow uniform please let me know.

39. Hi, I have a brand new purple uniform in XS that I am looking to sell. Please email me at pina_shah@hotmail.com or call me at 339-227-0516 so we can discuss details.

Submit a Comment